What is the Joyful Parenting Program (JPP)?
A Siddha means an accomplished one. Every child is born with a potential of becoming a Siddha. Through the physical, intellectual, emotional, social development a child explores this potential and expresses his accomplishments. Spiritual development is to be in the spirit of joyous learning all through the life. With the spirit of Joyful Parenting, you can bring out the true potential of your child.
The Joyful Parenting Program (also called Infant Siddha Program or ISP) trains parents for bringing up their child just like Swami Vevekananada or Saint Dnyaneshwar were raised.
What is the need of parenting training?
Journey of parenting does not start when the child is born. It starts with our own birth.
Based on our own development as a human being the parental instinct gets nurtured within us. Unless our own physical, intellectual and emotional development is complete, parenting a child can be very frustrating for both parents and child. And without proper social development, we cannot nurture our little ones into being socially responsible adults.
Among all the species, human beings require maximum period of parenting time. The reason is that for leading a happy and fulfilled life, just learning to survive and procreate is not enough. It is essential to have our emotional and social developments complete to experience fulfillment in life, which takes a longer time to evolve. Well-developed human beings not only live joyfully but also create stable societies. This happens only through culturing in an aware, happy and loving family and educational environment. Atmosphere of insecurity, competition, stress, aggressiveness, fear etc. cannot nurture evolved human beings.
Parents play crucial role in creating and maintaining this environment. A child observes parents closely and learns from what he/she sees. A parent has to play the role of friend, care taker, educator, and many more throughout the course of child’s life. In short a parent has to play God. A parent must also be an inspiring role model for the child to evolve into being a fine human being. And to be able to do this efficiently and effortlessly, a parent must understand the Spirit of parenting!
Unfortunately, despite the fact that a parent’s role is so important in building a stable society, absolutely no systematic parenting training is given to us in our education or upbringing. In olden days, in the joint family structures children used to learn basics of parenting from watching their siblings growing up or by taking care of younger siblings at least. But in modern nuclear family structure even that training is missing. This makes the journey of parenting tough and full of challenges. The real joy of parenting gets lost in the process.
But no more!
The enlightened educator and spiritual master of the 21st century, Poojya Guruji Rishi Prabhakar, brings to the modern world the great ancient knowledge of birthing and effortlessly raising extraordinary children.
The Joyful Parenting with Infant Siddha Program (ISP) is the systematic and scientific training program, which trains parents to develop children in all higher aspects of human evolution.
What is the purpose of JPP?
- To bring out the child in the parent so they relearn along with their child.
- To create awareness in parents regarding their role & their power in creating a divine human being.
- To make parenting a joyous journey of self discovery for parents as well as children.
- To create a bond of trust, love and fun in families.
What is covered in the JPP training?
- develop an intimate bond between mother, father and child.
- bring up a very happy, playful & responsible child. How to give the child “the Love for loving”.
- nurture and enhance all 8 types of intelligence
- develop both sides of the brain of the child.
- nurture all five levels of a child’s development (physical, emotional, intellectual, social, spiritual).
- develop a self-propelling lifelong learner.
- develop a confident leader who will create wonderful world independently and be happy wherever he / she goes.
Who is eligible to join this program?
Joyful Parenting Program is offered in two levels depending on the age of the child.
- Joyful Parenting Level 1 – Infant Siddha Program (ISP) – Parents and caretakers of children aged 0 to 7. This includes:
- Couples who are planning to have a child
- Couples who are already expecting a child
- Couples who have children below 8 years of age
- Joyful Parenting Level 2 – Parents and caretakers of children aged 8 to 12
Both levels are also ideal for people who wish to contribute towards the growth and development of children, such as school teachers, child care givers, grandparents etc.
What is the duration?
It is a 9 week program where both parents (or caretakers) meet with teacher once a week for a period of 2.5 hours
What is the cost of this training?
$250 per couple for the full course. Both parents must attend every session.
When does one start?
The earlier the better! A baby starts learning from the womb itself, and the best gift parent can give to that child is to be enlightened parents right from the time of conception itself!