Journey of parenting does not start when the child is born. It starts with our own birth. Based on our own development as a human being the parental instinct gets nurtured within us. Unless our own physical, intellectual and emotional development is complete, parenting a child can be very frustrating for both parents and child. And without proper social development, we cannot nurture our little ones into being socially responsible adults.
Among all the species, human beings require maximum period of parenting time. The reason is that for leading a happy and fulfilled life, just learning to survive and procreate is not enough. It is essential to have our emotional and social developments complete to experience fulfillment in life, which takes a longer time to evolve. Well-developed human beings not only live joyfully but also create stable societies. This happens only through culturing in an aware, happy and loving family and educational environment. Atmosphere of insecurity, competition, stress, aggressiveness, fear etc. cannot nurture evolved, balance human beings.
Parents play crucial role in creating and maintaining this environment. A child observes parents closely and learns from what he/she sees. A parent has to play the role of friend, care taker, educator, and many more throughout the course of child’s life. In short a parent’s role is just like God. A parent must also be an inspiring role model for the child to evolve into being a fine human being. And to be able to do this efficiently and effortlessly, a parent must understand the Spirit of parenting!
Unfortunately, despite the fact that this role is so important in building a stable society, absolutely no systematic parenting training is given to us in our education or upbringing. In olden days, in the joint family structures children used to learn basics of parenting from watching their siblings growing or by taking care of younger siblings at least. But in modern nuclear family structure even that training is missing. This makes the journey of parenting tough and full of challenges. The real joy of parenting gets lost in the process.
But no more!
The enlightened educator and spiritual master of the 21st century, Poojya Guruji Rishi Prabhakar, brings to the modern world the great ancient knowledge of birthing and effortlessly raising extra ordinary children. The “Joyful Parenting with Infant Siddha Program (ISP)” is the systematic and scientific training program, which trains parents to develop children in all higher aspects of human evolution.
“Education is about creating, World leaders with Humility of a Saint, Knowledge of the Learned and Wisdom of a Guru”Guruji Rishi Prabhakar
To learn about how this program will help you in your own parenting journey, please join – Joyful Parenting with Infant Siddha Program (ISP)
Siddha is the person who is accomplished. Every child is born with a potential of becoming a Siddha. With the natural gift of curiosity and joy in exploration & learning, every child connects with the world. Through the physical, intellectual, emotional, social development a child expresses this potential in worldly accomplishments. The first 7 years are child’s journey into discovering self. During this phase parent’s role is very crucial.
The Infant Siddha Samadhi Yoga (SSY) Program (ISP) trains the parents for bringing up their little Siddha just like Swami Vevekananada or Saint Dnyaneshwar was raised.
What is the purpose of ISP?
- To bring out a child in the parent so they relearn along with their baby.
- To make parents aware regarding their power in nurturing a divine human being.
- To make parenting a joyous journey of self – discovery – for parents as well as children.
- To create a bond of trust, love and fun in families.
What is covered in the ISP training?
- Comprehensive development of baby
- How to develop both sides of the brain of the child,
- How to nurture and enhance all natural gifts of child,
- How to teach the child “Love for loving”,
- How to bring up a happy, playful & responsible child.
- How to develop an intimate bond between mother, father and child.
- How to develop a self-propelling lifelong learner in the child,
- How to develop a confident leader who will create wonderful world independently and be happy wherever he / she goes.
What is the duration?
The program goes for 9 weeks where both parents meet with teacher once a week for a period of 2.5 hours
Who is eligible to join this program?
- Couples who are planning to have a child,
- Couples who are already expecting a child,
- Couples who have children below 8 years of age,
- People who wish to contribute towards the growth and development of children such as preschool / elementary school teachers, childcare givers, grandparents etc.
When does one start?
Presented by Life Yessence Academy (LiYA) USA A registered non-profit, non-religious, educational incorporation with 501(C)