Comprehensive Self Management
Siddha Samadhi Yoga Level 2 (SSY-II) is a comprehensive self management program designed by Guruji Shri Rishi Prabhakar ji. It is Phase 2 of the Siddha Samadhi Yoga (SSY) Sadhana Program.
Based on proven Yogic principles, this systematic and scientific program trains you to effortlessly realize your inner potential. By applying the universal principles and tools you learn in this program, you experience life as a joyful, playful, and effortless journey.
Experience Excellence in All Aspects of Life
The SSY Sadhana Program provides you with the understanding, practical tools, and support system to create joy in all aspects of your life, including:
Must have completed the Joyful Living Program.
SSY-II is an 8 week course:
- Week 1 – 2.5 hours – Orientation
- Week 2 to 7 – 2.5 hours per week – Pre-initiation sessions
- Weekend of Week 8
Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (Brahmopadesham aka Initiation Day)
Sunday, 8:00am to 4:00pm (Post-initiation day)
- SSY Sadhana Program is an intensive training program. Attendance and active participation in all sessions is mandatory.
- The class size is intentionally kept limited for the instructor to give personal attention to each participant. Admission is given on first come first serve basis.
- We provide food & juices freshly prepared by our dedicated volunteers to those who attend in person at their local SSY center.