HEAL YOUR BODY | BUILD YOUR STRENGTH | LIVE JOYFULLY
YOG Basic is a systematic training which includes:
- Yog Asanas (Postures / Stretches) for flexibility and strength
- Pranayama (Breathing) for expansion fo Pranic Energy (life energy), rejuvenation and healing
- AUM Chanting technique for enhancing awareness and focus
- Guided Meditation for mind and body relaxation
This program is based on yogic principles and is a fully practical training. We currently offer an online batch of 10 weekly sessions of 1 hour each.
The registration fee for the full course is $150 per person / $125 for SSY and ISP members.
For joining / more details please contact: Vishakha Purandare at email@example.com / (949) 689 9738.
Special instructions (online sessions):
- You must have an internet enabled computer / laptop with audio and video working. No phone or tablet login please.
- You must be ready online 5 minutes before the start time and must not leave before end time without prior agreement with the trainer.
- Your video must be on throughout the session.
- All sessions are mandatory to attend. If you miss a session, you can join the next batch. No make up session will be given.
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothes. Do not wear shorts or body exposing clothes.
- Do not eat any solid food at least 2 and a half hours before the class. In case of non-vegetarian diet, the time gap must be at least 3.5 to 4 hrs.
- Sit in a well ventilated place.
Items to keep ready with you:
- Your personal yoga mat
- Big size beach towel
- Kleenex / tissue papers